The best snack in the history of snacks! Chickpeas are protein dense legume with high levels of iron, zinc, folate, phosphorus, and B vitamins. This snack is so easy to prepare, they are deliciously tasty and crispy. Besides using the chickpeas as a snack, you can also add these to salads, soups, buddha bowls etc.
1 tin chickpeas
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
2 tsp paprika – smoked or sweet, your choice!
1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Drain and rinse the can of chickpeas
- Drizzle the oil onto a shallow baking tray
- Spread the rinsed chickpeas onto the baking tray, toss the chickpeas in the oil
- Sprinkle the paprika and salt onto the chickpeas and toss again until the chickpeas are saturated in the oil, paprika and salt
- Roast the chickpeas for 20-30 minutes
- The warmer they are the crispier they are, as they start to cool they will become more chewy